Saturday, May 24, 2014

Almost 16 Weeks Old

Mulder is angry with me.... he says I haven't posted on his blog for quite some time now!

Here are some pictures I took of the handsome man at almost 16 weeks of age. 



"Hang on Mom, let me gaze off into the distance with a thoughtful look in my eye..."





"Oh my god Mom I am just trying to sleep on my blankie! Plus I look like a hippo right now!"



"Seriously?? Aren't you done taking pictures??!"





And one he doesn't even know about... HAHA!!



Pug Hugs to everyone!

11 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mulder sends lots of kisses and thank you's for your lovely comment! :)

      Delete
  2. you are the cutest little baby hippo that we ever did see!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome boy and lovely to see him. Have a serene Sunday and let us get some big easy on today,
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well Molly!

      Delete
  4. He's so big!! And extremely adorable! He's gonna be a very handsome grown-man pug. Hahahah

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad Mummy! haha
    He has changed so much and am I mistaken or is his colour changing?
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is getting to be a slightly darker apricot :)

      Delete
  6. mulder is super cute

    retro rover

    ReplyDelete