Saturday, July 26, 2014

Training Progress at 24 Weeks

Hey everyone!


Mulder is still feeling great after his neuter and he told me he wanted to show everyone how great he is doing on his training. He has learned a couple of new tricks and is performing the older ones solidly.

The next tasks I plan on teaching him are jumping through a hoop, bowing, dropping and picking up objects and spinning whilst standing up.


I am still trying to be cautious with him since he was neutered only a short time ago. Not that he cares or anything, he still is running around like a mad man! No worries though, I am constantly monitoring his surgical site and it is looking clean, healthy and healing. The vet did a wonderful job at making a small incision, which I wholly appreciate. I wonder if it was because I acted like a neurotic mother when I dropped him off.... ?!


Anyhow, here is the video:



Props to my sister for filming; I couldn't juggle his hand signals, treats and my phone at the same time!



Pug Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Mulder- you are so smart! In no time at all you will have learned soo much!
    I am glad you are feeling soo good.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a smarty!! Thank you for the lovely compliments tweedles! Do you know any tricks? :)

      Delete
  2. Clever Mulder. We look forward to some more tricks from your talented boy wonder. Have a serene Sunday and get in some big easy today.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dog Mulder - you are like some kind of canine genius! Dip says you have learned more in 3 months than she has in 13 years, haha.
    Well done :)
    Dip and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete